Sunday, July 20, 2008

Damn, I keep forgetting I have a blog here. I spend most of my time on Xanga and occasionally I'll check into myspace. The funny thing is I do know I've created accounts on different blogging websites but I keep forgetting which ones I've already set up.

Someone asked me one day if I had a facebook account. "Of course not!" I exclaimed. How could I betray my Xanga roots by having an account there? But out of curiosity I decided to go over to facebook to check it out, to see what all of the talk was about.

And guess what?

I had an account there. Damn it!

So I decided to check other blog sites and yup, several of them I've already been to in the past and I had set up accounts there too.

Good thing I have a universal password!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I will never run out of recipes there are soo many food combinations! I have a universal password too, if anyone ever figures it out I am fucked! cuz they will know the passwords to every bank account I have!