Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am having the most difficult time navigating this blog site! How does one subscribe to another?

Do I need to re-tool my mind to get it to quit thinking Xanga?

I have a myspace page...actually two, and I can work that place. I can do the coding, add music, etc., etc., etc.

Anyway...

I saw "Hellboy II" tonight. And for free. Woo hoo! My GF's son is something like an assistant manager at the local theatre and anytime we want to see a movie all we have to do is let him know. It's so cool too because we wait in line with the rest of the slobs and when we walk up to purchase my GF says, "I'm ****'s mom."

And they wave us in. I bet the people behind us have got to be green!

And it was a great movie! I know it'll take a few days for me to digest the flick but my early reaction is AWESOME! I love the characters and it's got the same sense of humor as the first movie.

And Liz is HAWT. Mmmmmm.......shows some leg in this movie too.......

I just wish she hadn't cut her hair. Preference thing, ya know.

I think what surprised me the most was when the GF suggested seeing this movie. I was taken aback because her collection of DVDs include movies such as "Sleepless in Seattle" and "You've Got Mail." When I go to her place and she asks if I want to watch a DVD I'm quick to decline....

I'm a dude!

So really...I would never think she would like "Hellboy." But hey.....that makes her even better. ;-)

Say...does HTML work here? I guess I'll find out in a second after I click submit....

3 comments:

Luptoneous said...

Nope! HTML doesn't work! Either that or it's different than Xanga. Sigh...

Cheryl said...

Hey Mark, it's Cheryl (mbjmom from Xanga). You can put links in the sidebar for subs. I have some on mine.

Jennifer said...

I am dying to see Hellboy! To use HTML login and click on Layout, there you can add page elements and one of them is HTML. It took me awhile to figure it out.